CPD CEMAES BAY

 

HISTORY

Records show the existence of a football team in Cemaes Bay as far back as 1870 and, between the years 1948 and 1955, a team bearing that name featured in the Anglesey League. The present club, however, was not formed until 1976, joining the Anglesey League for the start of the 1976/77 season.

Cemaes Bay Football Club used the sports and recreational facilities at the nearby Wylfa Power Station before moving to a ground adjacent to the Gadlys Hotel in 1980, staying there for just one season prior to returning to Wylfa. The purchase of the club’s present School Lane ground was negotiated in 1988 and an ambitious plan to develop the site was completed in time for the club to gain entry into the League of Wales in 1995.

FACT: Cemaes Bay, briefly changed their name to Cemaes Ynys Mon, before returning back to Cemaes Bay.

RECENT HONOURS

 

Founded: 1976

Nickname:

Chairman:

Manager:

Assistant:

Secretary:

Strip:

Alternative:

Sponsorship:

 

GROUND: SCHOOL LANE

 

 

 
Make a Free Website with Yola.